Hey! So my name is Kyle Morris and I am a photographer from Newport Beach California, digital artist and a blogger and an indie music fan. I currently attend the University of Arizona and I major in Information Science with a business administration minor. Although I am not a Photography major, it is my passion and I am always looking to improve. I have been shooting for about five years. During this time that I have been shooting, I have tried many different types of photography and with experimenting, I found that I love to shoot landscapes, surf photography and almost anything related to the beach! During this time I have been practicing, reading and learning as much as I can about photography. I decided to build this website to share my photographs and what I have learned. I hope this website provides you with joy and inspires you to go out and take great pictures. Come along on my photographic journey and I hope you enjoy the ride.
My Camera Gear:
- Canon EOS Rebel T5i Digital SLR Camera
- Konica Auto Reflex TC
- Canon Zoom Lens 18-135mm EF-S
- Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS STM Lens,
- Tokina 10-17mm F/3.5-4.5 DX Autofocus Fisheye Zoom Lens for Canon EOS Digital SLR Cameras Without Hood.
- Canon 24mm L F/1.4
- Sigma 70-200mm F/2.8
- SPL Water Housing: A-Series
- 10-17mm Dome Port
- Hoya CIR-PL
- Polaroid HD Multi-Coated Variable Range Neutral Density Filter
- Velbon Videomate 300.
- Photoshop CC
- Affinity Designer
- Affinity Photo